Thursday, April 06, 2006

MIDNIGHT BLOG

This blog was written late last night, when I couldnt get any sleep & had only my mobile to write a blog on. Here it goes...

I clamp my eyes shut. I pretend to be tired & desperate to sleep. Thoughts racing through my head. Why, when, where.

Questions, questions.

Planning tomorrow. Remembering yesterday.

Reminiscence.

Nostalgia

Indiscretion

Indecision

So many things to do. So little time. Tried to sleep but ended up blogging.

Enormous chasm between thought & reality.

Mercurial fantasies. Impossible dreams.

Gushing through the passages of my mind

Overwhelming. Baffling. Confusing

Why? What?

Questions, questions

The confused state of mind in the above blog bears testimony that I can write these kind of blogs either only when Im sleepy, or really bored ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment