Saturday, April 15, 2006

REVERSE LIVING

I generally am not very fond of forwards, but I couldnt get this one outta my mind.

Life is tough...
It takes up a lot of your time, all ur weekends, and what do u get at the end of it?
Death ! A great reward...
I think life is all backwards.
You shouyld die first, get it out of the way.
Then you should live 20 yrs in an old age home
you get kicked out when you're too young
you get a gold watch. You go to work.
You work for 40 yrs till you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
You go to college. You party till you are ready for hi-school.
You become a little kid. You play, you have no responsibilites.
You become a little boy or girl
You go back into the womb. You spend your last 9 months floating
And you finish off as a gleam in someone's eye....

Amazing isnt it? :) Never fails to make me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment