Thursday, May 04, 2006

I DREAD....

There are some fears that can never let you go. And then again, are those which hit you in the face at the most unexpected times.

The fear of losing my sight & hearing struck me at one such time. It is terrifying beyond description to imagine a world without color, a world plunged in never ending darkness, a world sheathed in pin-drop silence. Its akin to death, when you can see or hear no more. And so, maybe.. there is a fear deep down in my subconsciousness of that unevitable beast... Death.

Ponder for a moment that at this very moment, there live out there millions of less priveleged people, who are deprived of the senses that we take for granted. Time to realise how lucky you are. Time.. to count your blessings.

"I complained I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet."

No comments:

Post a Comment