Sunday, June 18, 2006

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZED !!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not, but I got this allergy to alcohol. Now theres not much I like about alcohol. Its overpriced, it ain't tasty, n it gives you a bad hangover. But it does help u forget ur worries or stress for a while atleast.

Ive been of alcohol for almost a yr, given my allergy. I get red, my eyes swell up,I itch and I cant breath ( thts the last stage of the allergy - too much alcohol ). Today, after a long time Ive hadf some - to get rid of the stress of work. Its not gonna be very often. But for once it helps, if only momentarily.

Pardon moi if what Im sayin doesnt make sense./ Predictably, Im drunk. Lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment