Thursday, July 06, 2006

THIS IS ME , THEN


I am thinking about......
how long I can hold on with my stomach begging for mercy. Where's the looooooo?????

I said.... huh???

I want ...... a friggin' VACATION !!

I wish...... i could stop second guessing every career decision ive ever made (decision making is never easy for a Libran, and to not regret or think about it ? Even tougher)

I hear...... vehicles passing outside?

I wonder...... if I'll ever make up my mind

I regret...... my relationship !!!!!!!!! That one takes the cake

I am...... scratchin my balls right now. My eyeballs you dirty mind !!!

I dance...... when I'm happy, when I'm excited, when I'm angry. I got two left feet, so better watch out when I'm angry

I sing...... to myself, trying to calm myself. Otherwise I try my luck at the railway station with a bowl in hand

I need..... to know why people are so funny ! And when I say that, I dont mean hilarious

I am not always...... in a good mood. When am I ever!

I make ...... love not war


I write...... what's on my mind. And what the media feds me at times

I confuse...... everyone around me. I might be an enigma to many...

I miss..... friggin good, oil free, yummy to the tummy, home made chinese food. And the angel who makes it

I will .....go to sleep now, thank you..

I should try ....being more proactive, participate

And finally.... I'd like to disclose why I sat down to write this. Its because this tag was brought to me by Dr. Maddy...who has a tattoo at the sexiest place imaginable and promised me a dekko if I filled this one in. So there ;)

1 comment:

  1. AHEM!!!i promised u no such thing dr.c

    ReplyDelete