Saturday, September 16, 2006

CANCER STICK


Its crazy

Once upon a time, I'd feel awkward & out of place because I didnt smoke. Of course, I have never beencurious nor wanted to get into this deleterious habit. But often, I somehow felt inferior(?) and uncool because of this abstinence.

A lot of associations, both good & bad, that happen over a cancer stick never happened with me. But after all these years, knowin what the stick can do, I no longer desire to achive that false euphoria. I rather keep my health than make acquaintances over it. I proudly tell people I dont smoke, and I feel pity for the poor souls caught in the redundant routine of this adherent habit, so hard to ditch.

All I can do is pray for them, hope that they realsie the folly they are exposing everyone around them to, sooner or later

2 comments:

  1. Hello...am here thru the comment u left on 1$ saint's blog.

    "All I can do is pray for them, hope that they realsie the folly they are exposing everyone around them to, sooner or later"
    Without being too interfering , i have been trying to disuade very close people (who matter)into giving up this habit...but hv not succeeded entirely. Is it really possible to make people realize their folly, enough to make them break the habit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. meiyang...just a coincidence that the same article happened to be on two sites on the same day. since the second site came on a day later, i posted the first one which was available as per the link. ESP perhaps...and rest assured, i don't know you!..u r not the first here.why does everyone think so?
    p.s: if i m invading ur privacy, do let me know...ill stay away.

    ReplyDelete