The following article was taken from Bangalore times. Although the blogger unequivocally agrees with all the points given, he is in no way an MCP & hence should be spared the brickbats & feminist attacks. The blogger declares that he respects women very, very much :)
Women are better at communication than men. So they say. But you may have to read between the lines sometimes. Else, you may be left totally confused.Because when a woman says something, she may not mean exactly what she's saying at all. Here's a ready reckoner to understanding a woman's utterances :
- Yes = No
- No = Yes
- Maybe = No
- We need.. = I want..
- It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now
- Do what you want = You'll pay for this later
- We need to talk = I need to complain
- Sure, go ahead = I dont want you to
- I'm not upset = Of course Im upset you moron !!!!
- This kitchen is so inconvenient = We need a new house
- I want new curtains = ..and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper....
- Hang the picture there = NO! I meant hang it there!
- Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive
- How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not going to like
- I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off ur shoes & find a good game on TV
- Am I fat? = Tell me Im beautiful
- You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me !!!!
- Are you listening to me? = Too late, you're dead
- I'm not yelling !!!! = Yes I am bcoz this is important !!!!
- Nothing = Everything
- Nothing, really = It's just that you are such an idiot !!!!!