Tuesday, December 12, 2006

LOST IN TRANSLATION





The following article was taken from Bangalore times. Although the blogger unequivocally agrees with all the points given, he is in no way an MCP & hence should be spared the brickbats & feminist attacks. The blogger declares that he respects women very, very much :)



Women are better at communication than men. So they say. But you may have to read between the lines sometimes. Else, you may be left totally confused.Because when a woman says something, she may not mean exactly what she's saying at all. Here's a ready reckoner to understanding a woman's utterances :

  • Yes = No
  • No = Yes
  • Maybe = No
  • We need.. = I want..
  • It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now
  • Do what you want = You'll pay for this later
  • We need to talk = I need to complain
  • Sure, go ahead = I dont want you to
  • I'm not upset = Of course Im upset you moron !!!!
  • This kitchen is so inconvenient = We need a new house
  • I want new curtains = ..and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper....
  • Hang the picture there = NO! I meant hang it there!
  • Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive
  • How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not going to like
  • I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off ur shoes & find a good game on TV
  • Am I fat? = Tell me Im beautiful
  • You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me !!!!
  • Are you listening to me? = Too late, you're dead
  • I'm not yelling !!!! = Yes I am bcoz this is important !!!!
In response to what is wrong? The same old thing...
NOTHING

  • Nothing = Everything
  • Nothing, really = It's just that you are such an idiot !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment