Friday, December 15, 2006

SICK :(


Falling sick can be an extremely traumatising, depressing and draining experience. It's one of the few things that can make me feel so helpless

So here I was. on my bed, taking my night-nap after a day of running around. I have some fruits. I brush my teeth, and blissfully drift away to dreamland. Ironically enough, I dream that I am having mind-rending headaches, and when I wake up, I realise they werent dreams at all!!!

Been all dazed with a heaviness in my head and body, and boy, does it make me feel helpless
Can't move around, cant speak in my usual hyper-enthu manner. Hell, I can hardly type here. And I keep feeling I'm gonna eject ! Can't eat. Can't stay hungry. And if that ain't bad enough, I have no one to take care of me. Some people are relieved when they fall sick, coz they have a mom, or sibling, friend or relative to pamper them for a brief while. No such luck here :(

In a state of sickness, memories form a deluge and one can never feel so gloomy in any other situation.
Here I lie alone, with eyes heavy, and heart downcast. Damn the medicines are taking too long to act. Sigh*

2 comments:

  1. awwww u poor soul.....heres wishing u a speedy recovery!
    moonlight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its vry old post. U may feel that i am mad .................but these lines made me little emotional so thought to drop a comment.

    "And if that ain't bad enough, I have no one to take care of me. Some people are relieved when they fall sick, coz they have a mom, or sibling, friend or relative to pamper them for a brief while. No such luck here"

    Whnever i m sick my Aai(mom)is always there for me..............She always says "Now i m thr but what will hapn whn i will be no more or whn u will get married. O God i cant even think that situation.i always feel sad for those who dont have anybody with them. They have only sweet memories of their loved once. I always think that nobody should face this in life. Keep smiling

    ReplyDelete