Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ON TOUR IN THE US & CANADA


It was the same time last year when I was shooting for Badmaash Company in Philadelphia, Atlantic city & NYC. WOW! Time sure flies by! The movie did favorably and some interesting television assignments later, I'm back in the States & also adding Canada to the itinerary for a musical tour with Sunidhi Chauhan herself!


This is of course, a warm-up to getting back to my singing ways which had been on the backburner due to other commitments. Irrespective of what I do ahead, I know that music is what lies at the centre of my heart. And what better way to reboot than this! So here's hoping that I get to interact with & sing for as many of you as possible on this tour :) Lots of love & keep me in your prayers...

THE SCHEDULE:

October 23rd:Edmunton
October 24:Vancouver
October 29:AtlanticCity
October 30:Dallas
October 31:Toronto. 

10 comments:

  1. For sure! Enjoy your tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just after you entered the field of ARTS you proved that you can fly so high. Now you are almost closer to the heaven. You would be the luckiest new artist in India and I feel that you are a lump of merit. People always love to see your sweet smile with closed eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Meiyang!! I´m sure you´re going to impress all of them!!! Don´t forget to write about your experience after this, ok?

    Hasta luego!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:54 AM

    Hey Chang!
    It was great seeing you again. Always knew you were talented but didn't have the slightest clue that I would be part of such a huge audience cheering you!
    You were amazing!!!!
    I'm pretty sure it won't be long before you're an even bigger star, it's surreal to have seen you perform.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    iam really speechless...and happiest 4 u at d same tym!!
    U ROCKKKKKKKK!!
    ALL D BEST N OFC U R ALWAYS THR IN D PRAYERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Good to meet you in dallas, you are very talented !! - Vishal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Best of Luck Chang. I hope all the shows are a sell out. :-)

    Unfortunetly for me, I don't live in the US nor Canada so can't attend. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Meiyang,

    Nice to know life's been a beautiful journey to you. U.S. Canada, love of our fellow country man and so much more to expirence...what more can one ask for. I m sure its a different soliloques this time.

    Keep Smiling...,

    Always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Hi Chang..

    I am so proud of you being Indian. Your dedication for art is excellent. Good Luck with your career. Oh by the way.. it's Edmonton, not Edmuntun, which you mentioned in your canada itinerary.

    ReplyDelete