Friday, July 29, 2011

WHAT'S NEXT? INDIA'S GOT TALENT!!!

Press Launch for India's Got Talent Season 3

It's been a couple of months since a wonderful new experience called Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa happened to me. It taught me much and brought sheer joy & inner satisfaction. All good things do come to an end, and as a wise sage would say, the end of something memorable is always the beginning of something opulent. And the truth in those words shines through once more as I take over the mantle of Host on India's Got Talent Season 3. (www.igt3.in.com)


One of the fastest growing international franchises, this is the Third Season of the Indian leg of the Got Talent series and my first on the show. Needless to say, I'm mighty excited about it, not only because it is new territory but also because this show is grander than what I had assumed at the outset. Made with a lot of love, toil & teamwork, this show is about the hitherto unsung Talent of India from all walks of life and in every size, shape, form & number. In a nutshell, it is a culmination of anything & everything that you would expect (and sometimes not) on a talent show, only much bigger! In Prince Dance Group & Shillong Chamber Choir, the show's had two exceptional winners. And it was in Britain's Got Talent (the British leg of the Got Talent series) that I learnt one of the most inspiring phrases of my life: "Chase the dream, not the competition."
PRINCE DANCE GROUP
WINNERS: Season 1
Picture courtesy: Harish Mohan

SHILLONG CHAMBER CHOIR
WINNERS: Season 2
Picture courtesy www.soundbox.co.in
But hey, don't take my flowery words for it :) WATCH the show & decide for yourself. Watch it for the Judges, watch it for yours' truly (takes a bow) but most importantly, watch it for the culture, colors & indomitable talent this great country has to offer.

Starts 29th July, Friday-Saturday 9 PM on Colors.


4 comments:

  1. wow !! would be nice to watch you again on TV ! And most importantly this show that makes us all a little bit more proud of India !!

    All the best for this journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Hi Meiyang,

    Nice to see you writing and updating your blog again. Congratulations to you with all good wishes for a successful hosting of this big show - India's Got Talents Season 3, which unlike any other hostings you've done before, will give you great experience, fulfillment and credentials to newer heights in your career.

    The India's Got Talents Show Season 3 can easily become instant stir and brings international sensations to the whole world at large. The making and rise of Susan Boyle in Britain's Got Talents had changed her life journey from a simple country girl to international fame and stardom - a bitter sour fairytale story with a happy ending.

    I am sure that you will be a great host. Just be yourself as usual and you are already there. So, do enjoy your work. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D
    I wasn't knowing that you'll hosting the show xD I really like watching that show but I wasn't really excited for it. And then because of my brother I missed it on 29th and next day I was sleeping and my mom was trying to wake me but she failed :P And then my mom turned on the TV and she screamed, "Mammoo, Chang is on India's got Talent" And I just threw my blanket and went in the living room!! XD My mom was then staring at me!! :P
    Haha, good to see you back ^_^
    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulating youfor your success :) I have never missed any of your dance show from Jhalak. I'm sure I won't miss this one either. Love from Canada :)

    ReplyDelete