Thursday, January 10, 2013

MAKING IT A HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR THOSE WHO MATTER

Wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Can you feel it in the air? The concept of a New Year may be cliched & over-hyped but there's no denying the joy & optimism it fills one with. And it is with this positive thought in our minds that we must take our first step forward in 2013.

In my previous post, I'd mentioned I'm running for the Mumbai Marathon to raise funds for the elderly through Concern India Foundation. With 10 days to go for it, I urge you to continue helping me raise funds that will make life more comfortable for our elderly folks, those who have been an integral part of our lives & who deserve a happy, fulfilling walk into the sunset.


Please contribute at http://goo.gl/dLsZg ☺ for a good, transparent cause in this good new year. Do share & spread the word.

You can also have a look at the good work Concern India Foundation has been up to at here at http://www.concernindiafoundation.org/

Aside, I do wish all of us leave negativity & bad news, if any, of last year behind and start afresh as if this year BELONGS to us. God bless & God speed 


No comments:

Post a Comment